To: Ms Rajina
Foundation English class not only can improved my english, it also let me meet more friend. In the class, my reading skill is improved. This is because i need read at least 2 story books. i feel very difficult at the begining, but now i feel the english story book also is interesting. I starting like to read it........ Haha... Beside that, my communication skill is improved fastly cause I must bravely speak out to know my lecturer, friends and classmates. I also elected to be the class leader, so I must communicate with others effectively. Ms Rajina had teach us how to do essay, i think my writing can be improved very well when i finish this course. In the class, i learn more vocabulary. Before this, i think vocabularies are very hard. but now, i think it's very funny because Ms Rajina is teaching us more. Like today(28/5), Ms Rajina had teach us a new word, that's-- voluptous=> means the girl is fat with a shape body. Now i know more words. making presentation also is 1 of our class activity. Last week, i had a presentatiom to be DJ and telling the news in group. my group members discussing and i be the writer of the news. After this activity, i found that writing a news is not easy. I also knew that i must be brave and conffident when i was present. Every English class must present a sketch, I feel this can lets me be more active in the discussion. so, this can help me at the future. inSometimes, I feel bored and lazy. This is because the time is too long. actually, i think the sketch title should not be given because it will made the student not creative. The thing i like in the class is my classmate will support and co-operation with each others. Finally, I hope i can fully giving co-operation to the class.Hope U All Enjoy This Sem..From: Michelle Ngoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment